Salters Hire is the most experienced party hire, wedding hire, exhibition and corporate event hire company in Tasmania. If you need to cater for a small intimate home party, through to a gala dinner for hundreds, to a convention for thousands, we have a solution for you.
For over 75 years we have been setting the standards in creating unique and innovative outcomes for our clients and pride ourselves on first-class service, accountability and flexibility. We strive to be the best by continually investing in world-class event hire equipment, marquees and new product hire trends. We are proud to be the preferred supplier to a long list of prominent hotels, caterers, associations, institutions and festivals around Tasmania. We also love working with stylists, event and wedding planners and event designers.
Salters Hire is a family run business with two convenient locations – Hobart and Launceston – which allows us to service every region of Tasmania. We are proud supporters of several charitable causes including Maddie Riewoldt’s Vision, MND Tasmania and Variety Club of Tasmania. We also support several other worthwhile causes from time to time.
If you are looking for event and party hire specialists for your next special occasion, wedding, corporate event or festival, please contact us.
To see our full range of event and party hire products, including marquee hire please use our online catalogue.
Salters Hire is Stockists of:
- Hoecker Structures & Pavilions
- Several Exhibition Structures
- Wow Dome Structures (the only licenced hiring and sales agent in Tasmania)
- Hire & Rental Industry Association Ltd (HRIA)
- Business Events Tasmania (BET)
- Destination Southern Tasmania (BET)
- Tasmanian Hospitality Association (THA)
Safety, Compliance & Insurance:
- Salters Hire holds current insurance policies for Workers Compensation, Public Liability, Goods in Transit, Land, Equipment and Contents insurances.
- All Salters Hire Structures are certified in accordance with Tasmanian Building regulations.
- All relevant Salters Hire staff hold current ‘White Cards’ and ‘Working with Children Certificates.’
- Salters Hire maintains and updates a Safe Work Method Statement on a site by site basis.